Casona Carrera is perfect for families or small groups. The prices and conditions are detailed at the bottom of this page.
***Please contact us about our winter ski apartment rental in the La Parva Ski Resort in the Andes***
Jose Miguel Carrera Room
Spacious room (320 sq ft) with two double beds, joined to make a king size bed, sofa, desk and armoire. Private two-room bathroom with sink and vanity in one room; toilet, rainfall shower in another. Central radiation heating. Opens onto central rose garden.
Javiera Carrera Room
Spacious room (280 sq ft) with queen size bed, bench, window seat and built-in closet. Private bathroom with vanity and rainfall shower. Central radiation heating. Opens onto central rose garden.
Luis Carrera Room
This spacious room (310 sq ft) has two single beds, window seat, desk and antique armoire. Private two-room bathroom with sink and vanity in one room; toilet and rainfall shower in another. Opens onto central rose garden.
Juan Jose Carrera Room
Spacious room (315 sq ft) with queen size bed, seating nook, window seat and built-in closet. Large bathroom with vanity and rainfall shower. Cast-iron, wood-fired salamander heater. Opens onto rear gardens and pool area.
The Juan Jose Carrera Room can be a family suite by including an attached room (215 sq ft) with the capacity to accommodate up to two adults. This second room does not have a separate bathroom.
The guest wing of the house, which is $495 US dollars per night with a minimum of 3 nights, includes the rooms Jose Miguel, Javiera with its attached children's room, and Luis Carrera, as well as the guest kitchen and living room. The Juan Jose Carrera room can be added on for $140 USD more per night or the Juan Jose room and its attached children's room can be added to the guest wing rental for $280 US dollars extra per night. Following each full wing rental there is a cleaning fee of $100 USD.
(Please check xe.com for current exchange rates)
**Important Property details
- Honoring the original architecture and design of the casona, no air conditioning has been installed in the rooms or public spaces. The adobe construction, four-meter ceiling height and desert-like climate keep the interior spaces very cool, even on the hottest days of the summer.
- Meals: Included in the house rental is the use of the kitchen. There are options for having lunch or dinner in the local villages and vineyards. In any activities that we organize, we take into account places to eat, at the cost of the guests. Finally we can organize lunches and dinners at the Casona at an additional cost and planned in advance.
- The property is home to five loving and playful dogs. If you have any allergies or concerns about the dogs please contact us in advance. The dogs will maintain a schedule so as not to interfere with guests during meals. Other pets are not allowed.
- Being in an active agricultural area and having extensive gardens, we share the property with many little garden critters, such as ants, garden spiders, bees, etc. Our staff works hard to keep our garden friends in the garden, but sometimes they wander into guest areas. Please let us know immediately of any problems in the guest areas.
- WiFi is available in the guest living room. Due to the adobe construction, the WiFi does not reach guest rooms.
- We see the Casona Carrera as a great opportunity to disconnect and enjoy the beauty of the Chilean wine country, so the property doesn't have any televisions.
- Casona Carrera is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is not allowed in any interior spaces of the hotel, including guest rooms. As the Casona has extensive open grounds, we do allow smoking in outside areas. We ask that any smokers be responsible for the proper disposal of smoking related waste.